Thursday

bare X minerals makeup review

After a few months of using bareXminerals mineral makeup I feel, and reaffirm to myself that mineral makeup is definitely one special thing in this life that I am incorporating in my makeup routine - forever!

I bought bareXminerals 4 pc mineral makeup kit. I thought that I’m buying Bare Escentuals bare id minerals, as usual, but bought this brand by mistake. I was really surprised with the results of this makeup.

Foundation look very natural, give good coverage without aging me (I'm 38)
Concealer helps to conceal my redness on cheeks and leaves skin silky and smooth. Gives perfect coverage.

I’m wearing makeup everyday all-day but it doesn’t feel at all.

Everyone keeps telling me how well I look.
Sometimes little mistakes gives great discovery !!!


2 comments:

  1. Anonymous23:24

    the pics looks very professional

    ReplyDelete
  2. Supergirl06:20

    I love mineral makeup

    ReplyDelete