Thursday

Bare Minerals Makeup Review

I bought Bare Minerals makeup thinking that it would help my skin and feel lighter than my regular foundation. I got prepared to apply the makeup, I washed my face, moisturized, then swirled and tapped. It went on easily enough, but it didn't work as I expected it to. I was highly disappointed. The makeup was dry and cake-y, and even the lightest color did not match my skin.

At the time I had an acne break out and the coverage did nothing for me. After I worked with it for a while, though it covered very little, I decided to leave it on my skin to see how long it would last. Even with the mineral veil, it wore off after a couple of hours.

I am highly interested in the idea of mineral makeup: A makeup that is good for your skin and that you can sleep in! I don't think I would have dared to sleep with this makeup on my face, for it surely would have stained my pillow.

My grandmother also bought a set of Bare Minerals Makeup and she hated it. This is definitely not makeup for people with wrinkles or fine lines, because it settles in all of those undesirable places. I was not impressed with this makeup.


No comments:

Post a Comment