Monday

Divine Minerals Makeup Reveiw

After searching forever, I decided to give Divine Minerals a try. I was quite impressed right away that they are an eco-friendly company and the cosmetics are super affordable.

I got my package in the mail and decided I wanted to try everything right away! I was very impressed with the foundation, blended smoothly and covered everything, and I have so major scars from acne. My skin looked just flawless.

I love the earth blush, very neutral color. And the kabuki brush is just the best I have seen. And the eye pigments are just to die for, they are multi-tasking and I loved that. I ordered the Pixie Dust, Copper and the Smokey Eye Trio. I was just amazed, I love these minerals! I also decided to get the lip balm which they describe as a pigment setter, it helps set the multi-use pigment on your lips for long wear. Outstanding.

I have used Bare Escentuals and they are very over priced and honestly a big joke, Bare Escentuals is not natural, it contains Bismuth which did in fact break out my skin repeatedly. I am just glad I was finally able to find a product that really does do what it says.

I invite everyone to check them out, they are the best so far!

Another great company to consider. A signer of the Compact for Safe Cosmetics and cruelty free. No talc or bismuth. Their makeup is affordably priced and once you purchase a foundation when you run out just buy a refill bag which saves even more.

They seem to be in the process of sourcing eco friendly materials to be used as packaging and to make their brushes. It's good to see a company who looks beyond making a natural product to making sure all areas of their business are as environmentally friendly as possible.


No comments:

Post a Comment