Friday

Smoky Mountain Minerals

I have tried every mineral makeup out there and Smoky Mountain Minerals wins hands down! It is easy to match my skin tone and is easy to apply. I have lots of sun damage and freckles and theirs covers better than anyone.

It's really inexpensive, too. They also give great coupon savings when you sign up for their newsletter. I got a whole makeup kit for $15! You can't find that anywhere else! Their natural skin care is the bomb! I love the lift and firm. I could bathe in that stuff!

Find it at www.smokymountainminerals.com

For anyone interested in this makeup below are the ingredients for mineral foundation (from their website):

All minerals are made up of pure minerals. No fillers, no perfumes, no oils, no additives. Pure minerals only!! Ingredients consist of sericite, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, silica spheres (excluding Illusion Veil and Glow). In addition to the ingredients listed above, our Illusion Veil and Glow also contain zeamays, cosmetic grade cornstarch for slip.


No comments:

Post a Comment