Tuesday

Everyday Minerals review

Everyday minerals makeup is pretty good. The coverage is decent enough for me. I break out rather frequently and so I like to hide any red marks from zits. I use their foundation and their multi-tasking concealer in order to achieve the best coverage.

They also offer 4 different formulas for all of their foundations and I find mixing the original glow with matte or intensive gives you a slightly dewy look that I really enjoy although it's not quite as dewy looking as Bare Minerals, which rather saddens me. But, if you like the matte look, then their matte or intensive formulas would be great.

Their makeup is very inexpensive compared to other leading brands of mineral makeup, which is a plus and their flat top face brush is the best brush I've ever used. They are surely worth a try and they do offer free sample kits so you can find a good foundation match for your skin tone. I'm thinking of giving Afterglow brand a try though just to see if I get a more glowy, dewy look.

For anyone considering Everyday Minerals here are the ingredients:

Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Iron Oxide (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ultramarines (CI 77007). *Original Glo and Semi-Matte contain zinc oxide (CI 77947).


No comments:

Post a Comment