Thursday

Glow Minerals Makeup Review

I have always been skeptical of mineral makeup because my sister uses it and it looks awful (she uses Bare Minerals); but because of asthma I am trying to find things that don't get into my body and cause cell inflammation or hormone upheavals.

What I found was Glow Minerals and I am realy pleased with it. They send you a bronzer, two foundations, which you can mix, and a finishing product with SPF and brushes. I have ruddy skin and melesma and it covers well. I do have to use a concealer because of a birth mark but I know I would with anything no matter what they say. It covers well and leaves my skin feeling smooth and silky not dirty and heavy.

I like the fact that they send two foundations that you can blend to match because skin tone changes with the seasons. The only thing that I don't like and I think it is totally unnecessary is the cost. It is $90 after a trial time and a membership comes with it to which they send you makeup. I'm sorry but no make up I don't care where it comes from or how it is made is worth that. That is probably the only thing I don't like about it. The cost is totally unacceptable.

I checked out their website and did not find a list of ingredients or very much info about their products. There so many good mineral makeup products that aren't expensive, use great ingredients and are committed to no animal testing. Just take a look through the other reviews for some ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment